Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pictures from Market




Unfortunately I didn't take many pictures at Market.  I was way too busy.  We squeezed it into two days because I will be going back in February.  We were moving so fast that my mom and I would place an order and Brent would follow through with our shipping/credit card information as we moved on to the next stop.  We were quite the team.  
Lulu DK Matouk had some beautiful bedding and I ordered plenty of linens for the bathroom.  Can you guess what the fabric swatches are for? I also found beautiful jewelry, rock soaps (you'll see...), cocktail napkins and Valentine's Day gifts.  The last picture is of some sweet Kissy Kissy Spring outfits that have been coming in and are absolutely adorable.
Will be posting pictures as new shipments arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment