Saturday, September 25, 2010

Juliska Fall 2010


Have you seen the Juliska Fall entertaining ads? They are gorgeous. I love how they mixed dainty hand-blown glass with the pewter. My eyes instantly gravitate to the hurricane vase with the apples, the masculine candlesticks, the bamboo handle pitcher, and the "Ralph Lauren" slate walls. I love to see the bamboo and delicate glass pieces transition so beautifully into the fall. Oh, and of course I love those Isabella footed water glasses! They are already on my Christmas list!

By they way, the bamboo collection is new for Juliska. I don't have these in stock, but I can gladly order some sample pieces if you would love to see them up close. As for Juliska's "pewter", it is actually their stoneware with a metallic glaze finish. It has the look of pewter, but dishwasher and microwave safe.

1 comment:

  1. I shall now enrich your life by sharing with you about Juliska. The constantly changing fashionable take on Juliska demonstrates the depth of the subject. Remarkably Juliska is heralded by shopkeepers and investment bankers alike, leading many to state that several of todays most brilliant minds seem incapable of recognising its increasing relevance to understanding future generations.

    ReplyDelete