Saturday, September 25, 2010

Juliska Fall 2010


Have you seen the Juliska Fall entertaining ads? They are gorgeous. I love how they mixed dainty hand-blown glass with the pewter. My eyes instantly gravitate to the hurricane vase with the apples, the masculine candlesticks, the bamboo handle pitcher, and the "Ralph Lauren" slate walls. I love to see the bamboo and delicate glass pieces transition so beautifully into the fall. Oh, and of course I love those Isabella footed water glasses! They are already on my Christmas list!

By they way, the bamboo collection is new for Juliska. I don't have these in stock, but I can gladly order some sample pieces if you would love to see them up close. As for Juliska's "pewter", it is actually their stoneware with a metallic glaze finish. It has the look of pewter, but dishwasher and microwave safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment