Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Simple Sweet!









I am a little ahead of myself.... these haven't actually arrived yet, but I saw them billed on our credit card which means they will be here any day. I just had to share! I think these cosmetic/travel bags and round jewelry cases are so classic and are perfect gifts for bridesmaids, graduates, sweet 16, etc. What do you think?
Here's how it works:
- First, you pick your bag shape and size
- Next, choose your fabric for the exterior from our swatches (satins, moire pique, toile, seersucker, and gingham)
- Then, your coordinating fabric for your monogram or motif and the trim
- And lastly, you decide between the monogram and motif (bowknot, greek key, and shell) options.
Since each piece is made to order, you should allow 4 weeks for shipping.
Wedding and graduation season is up next...

No comments:

Post a Comment