Thursday, October 13, 2011

Around Here!

I have had so many projects going on and I wanted to start sharing before it was a part of the distant past!  First of all, my mom gave me a copy of James Farmer's new book, A Time to Plant.  I am already a regular reader of his blog, which is chock full of beautiful landscaping, entertaining, and recipe ideas.  He is a true Georgia boy and will get you inspired to give your yard the attention it needs and sit back and enjoy it with a tall glass of sweet tea!
He also got me madly in love with Provvista Designs tableware, which is also a product of good 'ole Georgia!



A more major project that has been occupying my mind is our house renovations!  For all of you that are unaware we live in a 150 year old cottage that needed a little TLC this summer.  Well, that summer project has dragged into fall, but fortunately it has given me more time to figure out bedding.  Right now I am loving Matouk's Le Scallop shams and coverlets.  Twin coverlets are $135 and Le Scallop (cotton/poly blend) is the most durable for dogs and kids.

Le Scallop is available in pretty much any color imaginable and is so easy to color match with fabric already in the room.  Here it is with an aqua trim on shams, a coverlet, and bed skirt:

And I am thinking it would be perfect for our downstairs shower with a big fat monogram in the center!


No comments:

Post a Comment