Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Monogram It!

Here are some pictures of some recent monogramming projects.  I've slacked in this department because a lot of times the item monogrammed is a gift and I don't want to ruin the surprise.  The hand towels below are some that I gave my mom and sis-in-law for Christmas.  They are Matouk's Cairo hand towels in ivory.  The color options for trim and monogram is endless.





These jewelry rounds were for my aunt and uncle.  They own a jewelry store in Destin, so I'm sure they will get plenty of use!  Yes, there are lots of retailers in the family.  I will post on that someday!


For another customer: 

The jewelry rounds are THE PERFECT gift for graduates.  Keep it in mind and remember that it is a 4-6 week ship time.  
And some cosmetic bags.

No comments:

Post a Comment