Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All sorts of stuff!

Most of you have probably seen our attic bedroom that we updated this summer, but none of you have seen our new bed... (colors from my phone are a little off!)
Hang on.  Let me first show you our monogrammed towels that we bought ourselves as a "making it through the renovation" gift to ourselves.  We went with the Esperanza Towels (Matouk) in ivory with navy trim and in my husbands initials.  Can't remember why I did them in Brent's initials, but I wouldn't change a thing about them.  And as far as spending a lot on towels (it is difficult to do), I will say that my mom still has her towels that she received as a wedding gift over 20 years ago and who knows how many times they have been used!  I went with ivory because we can't seem to keep our whites clean.
And no bed is complete without a little snuggle bug!  Still some finishing touches, but you get the gist!
And if you were wondering what it looked like before....
The room used to be my "dressing" room.  YIKES!!!
With Valentine's Day right around the corner, let me leave you with one of our Valentine's Day displays!

1 comment:

  1. Your room looks great! What a difference a few little changes can make. Can't wait to see it in person!

    ReplyDelete