Saturday, March 14, 2009

Coming Soon To Lavish...Becca Cosmetics!

After six months of researching and testing countless make-up lines and listening to my customers needs, I have finally found one that I think will be perfect for my customers. Founded in Australia, Becca Cosmetics was launched in London in October 2001 after six years of research and development.
My main concern with finding the perfect cosmetic line was that I wanted make-up that women can easily wear during the day (with out looking too done up!) but also at night and for special occasions with full coverage. Becca is a high quality product that gives a natural yet flawless appearance. Stay tuned for quarterly Becca events at Lavish Boutique in Thomasville, Georgia.
Being from Australia, Becca is made for humidity. Perfect for us in the south.
Love how these girls are so natural looking. All the way from fair to darker complexion.

Summer 2009



Flagship store in London



Love this Mascara! It actually conditions your lashes and is the "tube-it" kind. Whats great is at the end of the day you don't have raccoon circles. I DEFINITELY recommend this for brides on their wedding day!





Beach Tint for lips and cheeks. This product has won countless awards.



No comments:

Post a Comment