Friday, March 13, 2009

Weekend Get - Aways

I just love to travel. However, now that I am tied up with my business, my husband and I have resorted to last minute weekend get-aways. Ideally, I would be packed the night before, however the procrastinator in me chooses to last minute throw my stuff in a bag and hope that I haven't forgotten the essentials. Here are a few of my favorites to keep travel luxurious yet simple.

Love this Dogearred Tote. This is actually the bag that I last minute throw my laptop, magazines, waffle iron and candy into. When I get to the hotel I dump everything out and use it as my beach bag or shopping bag! So functional!!

Bon Voyage.. With my Solid Perfume of course!! Airplane safe and I don't have to worry about spillage!

This Crease Release by The Laundress also serves as a fabric freshener. I hate how when traveling even your clean clothes smell dingy. Problem solved! This is also the easiest way to get wrinkles out. Spritz your wrinkles and pat dry.I got my husband this Brics duffel for his birthday a few years ago and the more we use it the better it looks ( we actually have the brown croc leather). You wouldn't believe how much we can fit into this...

No comments:

Post a Comment