Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Androgyny






Do you ever get tired of your sweet/floral perfumes? Need a Sweet Escape? I do. I have recently put those aside and have been wearing Creed's Silver Mountain Water. So clean. So androgynous. I love how Brent and I can share this scent and it makes it easy for traveling. The Millesime Imperial is also a nice cologne for sharing. A little bit more fruity/musky/woodsy. ( I also wouldn't mind sharing that J Crew trilby straw hat. ) And the Cameron Organic crib set. Natural linens, satiny-soft cottons and a simple elegance. How could a mama go wrong with this one? And if you want to be "green" or reusable... all your babies will get use out of this crib set! Don't forget, set up a baby registry at Lavish and receive 10% off everything Serena and Lily that is on your registry! 229.227.0079

No comments:

Post a Comment