Wednesday, March 30, 2011

David Cafiero

Do you recognize this entry? Probably not, but that's okay. It is from an old Domino magazine and saved in my files (professional for "folder")! It was designed and decorated by David Cafiero, who also designed my dream bedroom found here. Well, I also stumbled across this photo below, which just so happens to be in my Matouk wholesale catalog in the bathroom section.







I just love his style: clean, serene, with pops of color. And I see we also share a love for Yorkie's! I LOVE ME SOME YORKIE!!

3 comments:

  1. Love that entryway! Wide wood, bold print, and a bike - couldn't get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In fact, I love it so much that I blogged it {and you!} over at the Fontaine Maury blog!
    http://blog.fontainemaury.com/2011/04/april-is-for-patterns.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great? I love hallway/entryways. And I love the Fontaine Maury blog... especially all these entries on traveling!

    ReplyDelete