Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Our Home Away from Home

This will be our first summer with our airstream and I am dying for some roadtrips! So far we have only stayed at Grayton State Park, where we have found the perfect lot right on the the bay, a short bike ride from Seaside and across the dunes from the beach. Actually, it is quite fine with me if we just go back and forth between Thomasville and our "Million Dollar Lot"... I wish I were there now! Of course I am getting carried away with how I want to decorate the inside. Right now I am on a John Robshaw kick. It will give it that Bohemian feel and the bold prints can hide a little dirt and grime.




A little inspiration...





Will definitely have a Pendleton wool blanket for those not-so-Florida cool nights...

I will keep you posted on it's progress and you let me know of any State Parks/beaches to add to our weekend roadtrip list!
XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment