Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Dream Bed.. In the very Near Future!

I can't tell you how many pictures I have saved on my computer of my "dream bedding." There is so much to choose from and I bounce back and forth from clean, monogrammed linens to bohemian block prints. I also have a husband to keep in mind while making this decision, which leads me to this dream bed below...The bed above (featured in Lonny Magazine) has Matouk Lowell Duvet and Shams paired with John Robshaw Indigo dipped bolsters.

More of the Lowell with Matouk's beautiful monogramming option.

Matouk's Parterre

And Matouk's Marisol
The bed on the left is Matouks Meridian Duvet and Shams with John Robshaw blossom pillows
and the bed on the bed has Matouk's Lowell Duvet and Shams.




Oh, and it only get better. Bunny Williams also uses Matouk! Here she has used Matouk's Gordian Knot
And in this bedroom Bunny has used a John Robshaw quilt to finish off an elegant bedroom. How relaxing!
I guess it is time to mention that we are now carrying both John Robshaw and Matouk Bedding!! Our shipments are arriving daily so come in and check out what we have and we expect to have everything on display by the end of the month. Feel free to email and bring in pictures of fabric swatches so we can start putting together your dream bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment